- Check In 15:00 - 18:00 /
Check Out 11:00
- To make your stay more
comfortable and relax,
our check-in time is until 18:00.
Passing through the gate, a healing space welcomes you. After going through the corridor by the garden surrounded by seasonal plants of Hakone, you will find a chandelier of thousand-pieces lattice that makes you feel the Japanese-style elegance. At the back of the tatami-matted corridor, there is an irori, a traditional Japanese sunken hearth with Jindai zelkova wood. The interior that blends Japanese style with the modern taste is gorgeous like an opening fan. "GORAHANAOUGI", a gorgeous inn at which you can spend a relaxing time.
- We have equipped all guest rooms with open-air baths such as the one you can have a splendid view of the Hakone mountains, or the one you can feel the season change in Japan surrounded by the forest. In those, you can experience with your body the moment created by the nature of Hakone. Please enjoy a luxurious time with the aroma of the hot spring.
Suite Room 2F
This is the most spacious room in GORAHANAOUGI, designed and made by Hida's traditional craftsmen. You can enjoy an open-air bath with a superb view of Hakone. Experience the space where you can feel the warmth of wood.
Semi Suite Room 2F
This is a room with a special layout. The open-air bath faces the deck room on the mountainside, which makes you feel like in the forest. From the big window in the bedroom, you can enjoy the splendid view and nature of Hakone.
Bed Type Room 2F
This is a standard room of GORAHANAOUGI. We offer 2 SIMMONS beds which promise an elegant and good quality sleep. Enjoy the seasonal changes of Hakone from the room.
Terrace Type Room 1F
The room offers a 12 square meter terrace on the deck with an open-air bath. The commodious space is the charming of the room. The capacity is basically available for 2 guests, but is also available for 3 guests. Please contact us directly if you wish.
Have you ever slept in futon, the Japanese style of bedding? This is a Japanese-style room with futon, the Japanese style of bedding. Please enjoy the atmospheric layout such as Tokonoma, a recessed space in a Japanese-style reception room.
You can leisurely enjoy your meal in a tastefully partitioned space allocated to each room. We also have a restaurant equipped with the table seats with a beautiful grain and curve, as well as the Japanese style sunken kotatsu.
Special Order for Food and Drink
We offer carefully selected dishes and a wide variety of alcoholic drinks. Please let us know in advance if you have allergies or a dietary regimen. Pesco-vegetarian meals are also available. No other vegetarian meals are available.
The morning welcomes you with the fresh air of Hakone and birds singing. For breakfast, we prepared a variety of selected colorful meals. Enjoy the highest grade Japanese-style breakfast that we proudly present, such as rice, miso soup, and grilled fish.
- Bathing Time Schedule15:00~24:00 / 5:00~10:00
- The hot springs in our building are known for "alkaline hot spring" whose spring quality is good for beautiful skin. The reddish hot water from the source of Hakone has a smooth spring quality like natural soap, which nurtures beautiful skin.
MEN’s Public Bath
UCHIYU – Indoor Bath
It is a large public bath where you can relax and feel the aroma of Gora forest.
ROTENBURO -Outdoor Bath
There are two types of open-air baths. One is a wooden bathtub in kettle bath style. The other is a rock bath made of granite.
WOMEN’s Public Bath
UCHIYU – Indoor Bath
It is a space with a wide view where you can enjoy the natural scenery of Hakone from a big window.
ROTENBURO -Outdoor Bath
There are two types of open-air baths. One is a bathtub made of rock. The other is a bathtub made of Shigaraki ware, a Japanese traditional stoneware pottery.
Facility and Amenity
Natural Water and
Nature of Spring and Benefits of Hot Spring
- Name of Source
- Gora Hot Spring
- Temperature of
- approximately 55.6℃ (We adjust the temperature approximately 40℃)
- Neuralgia, Myalgia, Arthralgia, Frozen Shoulders, Bruises, Sprains, Chronic Digestive Organs Disease, Hemorrhoids Sensitivity to cold, Recovery from Fatigue, Promotion of Health
- Other Indications
- Arterial Sclerosis, The Cuts, The Burn, Chronic Skin Disease
- Please experience the relaxation of mind and body by skin therapist.
A time of adult holiday with a lawsuit with technology that puts heart and hospitality in the hands of natural plants and ...